Saturday, March 25, 2006

In the beginning....

God, what an effort.

Sitting around tonight, not doing much of anything, and had the bright idea to create a blog. Easy, huh? Maybe it would have been; however, my usual ability to make quick decisions seems to have disappeared tonight. Name? Uh, I don't know. Maybe knitting in New Jersey? Nah. Blue Cat knits? I knit, my cat doesn't. Not yet, at least. Linda Knits? Sounds like I'm channeling Wendy. Knitting at night in New Jersey with Cats? I need a title, not a dissertation. Knitting the blues? Whoops, taken already, and it's a blog I read. Decide on Knitting at Night. Hokay. So far, so good. Now, next page. Colors. I need to pick a color. Aarrrghh. What is wrong with me tonight? I can't make a decision. Finally, do eenie, meenie. Land on the blue one. Ok, blue is good. It's my favorite color.

I hope I can figure this out as I go along. I'm not very computer literate, which is something I would like to fix.

The last three years of my life have been busy, and somewhat painful. I feel like I'm coming out of the nasty stuff now. I have time to enjoy my life again. My kids. My garden. My cats. My knitting. My golden retreiver. My extended family. And, anything blue, especially yarn and flowers.

I hope to get a camera in the next few weeks. I'd like to try to post pictures of my knitting. Which, right now, would consist of several unfinished sweaters, afgans, and a frillion socks.
I can always call my live-in technical team, otherwise known as my sons. They have endless patience (well, most of the time, anyway) when it comes to me and computers.

So, we'll see how this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home