Monday, April 03, 2006

Oops

After spending the last week talking about the never-ending sock in Opal Southwestern, I found the ball band today for that yarn. It wasn't Opal Southwestern at all, but Opal Inspiration, #5022. Am right down to the toe today, ready for the shaping, but I don't think I'm going to make it. I've been switched to working days for a month, and I'm finding it hard to go back to that. Not to mention, instead of working 3, 12 hour shifts, I'm working 5, 8 hour shifts. I feel like I have so much less time now. I'm tired when I come home, and I don't really feel like doing much. And, by the time I finish what I have to do - dinner, laundry, etc, - I really don't feel like doing much. I fell asleep in front of the tv tonight, so I don't have much time left tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home