Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Stash Enhancement and Wonky Ribs

Just a short post tonight. I feel so wiped right now. I spent the week orienting in the newborn nursery. I have a ton of reading to do, including neonatal resusitation. There is a lot to learn, and a lot to remember. I feel really exhausted. I have tomorrow off from work, but I have tons of stuff to do around here, so I'm going to be busy. I still have several more weeks of orientation to go.

Of course, today was just beautiful. I am still trying to get outside and work in my garden. I got home too late today to do anything much, and it is going to rain tomorrow.

The Noro Silk Garden I ordered arrived today. I've never used this yarn before, and it looks beautiful. I love the colors, too - black, grey, and a bronzy brown. I'm thinking of using this with a black dress. Just have to put it in the line-up to be knitted. I might start a little bit of it, just to see what it looks and feels like knitted up. Don't need any more wip's. At least, that's what I keep telling myself. I started on Tatania. It looks like an interesting pattern, and I do like the color - sort of a jewel tone magenta. However, it looks like the twist of the yarn may be fighting the way I do rib stitching. It looks like a decorative effect, which I. am not sure I like. I am going to knit up the rest of this ball, and see if i can get it to block out differently.

I see a little note here - "can not connect to blogger. Saving and publishing may fail." I'm ending this now, so I don't lose a large post.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Zen Wizard said...

It looks like you got lucky in the "Save & Publish" department.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home