Sunday, July 23, 2006

Saturday Sky, Or Not

Wow. One of the problems with working overnight shifts is that you go to work one day, and come home the next. When you work two or three or four days in a row, that can lead to some confusion. I woke up yesterday afternoon at four, knowing that I had to leave for work by 6:15. No problem, right? Wrong. I forgot it was Saturday. I thought it was Friday. So, I didn't post, or even take a Saturday Sky picture. I'm not even sure I could have gotten a picture of the sky yesterday. We had thunderstorms, one after the other, and rain coming down like a wall of water.

Anyway, the pictures I posted of our Thursday sky might help make up a little bit. With the tropical storm offshore, we had a more interesting than usual sky. At any rate, I won't forget the picture next week.

Off to work again.


Oh, and before I forget, I had to turn on comment moderation. One of the things I did on Friday and Saturday was delete comment spam from some moron. 39 comments on Friday, and 47 on yesterday. I hope there's a separate hell for spammers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home