Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wilting

Wilting That's what we're all doing today. My sweet potato vine is not a happy camper. Normally, it sits on my front porch, and grows like crazy. However, today, even though it's well watered, it is sulking. I don't blame it a bit. It's nearly 100 degrees out there today, and I'm willing to bet it's a lot more than that on my porch, which is currently in full sun. I'm feeling a little wilted myself, even though I have hardly ventured out today. I'm not a fan of hot weather. I have the a/c on, set at 75 degrees, instead of the 68 degrees I would prefer. Who says I'm not environmentally conscious?

Knitting? Well, I am up to row 113 on Creatures, which leaves me with 109 rows to go. That puts me officially over the half-way mark. However, since these rows are shorter than the beginning rows, and getting shorter as I knit, I'm well past half-way on this shawl. I'm not posting a picture until I finish the section I'm working on - the first group of fish.

I haven't picked up Clapotis in a few weeks. I'm not going to pick it up now, either. The thought of knitting all that wool makes me feel faint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home