Saturday, September 30, 2006

Brrrrr

43 degrees. According to my little WeatherPixie, that's what it was when I woke up this morning. It felt like it, too. I had my window open a bit last night, and my bedroom was chillly, but I was comfortable. I put my flannel sheets on the bed last night, and it was so nice. I love cooler weather. Alex and Gremlin were snuggled into the flannel sheets and blankets, so I guess they love it, too.

Here's my Saturday Sky photo. The sky was a brilliant blue this morning, looking like a perfect fall day, but by the time
I got to Shop-Rite, it had clouded over. I'm not sure if it's supposed to rain or not, but I work tonight, so it's a moot point for me.

Something Red is coming along. I just redid the ribbing up to the buttonhole last night, and was hoping to finish it today before I went to work, but real life intrudes. Gotta go to the bank, get gas, go grocery shopping, all the annoying little interruptions. The eight extra stitches i added to the front band seem to have done the trick. The band doesn't pull up at all now. Oh, and the last picture is what happens to knitting in this house if you happen to leave it around for more than five minutes. I don't know how the cats know when I put it on the table, but Gremlin hopped up on it almost as soon as I put it down. He looks annoyed because he knows I'm going to take him off it.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful Saturday Sky. My kitties do the same thing. I tried to take a picture today and my kitten was all over it!! LOL Have a great nite!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home