Saturday, September 02, 2006

First Saturday Sky in September.

Not much of a post today, but wanted to do the Saturday Sky thing. The first picture is of my front yard, which is well on it's way to becoming flooded. The path is not a path right now, but a stream bed. Walk on it at your own risk. That clay soil gets pretty slippery when wet.

I feel pretty crappy today, and not doing much of anything. Just watched "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" on HBO, which I think is one of the funniest movies ever. Also, my son just called from Dairy Queen, so he's bringing over a hot fudge sundae with chocolate ice cream. I have chocolate sprinkles here in the kitchen. One can never have too much chocolate.


The other picture is my front sidewalk. We had high winds last night and today, and a lot of small branches and leaves were whipped off the trees, and are currently stuck all over everything, including the side of the house and the cars.




And here's a picture of our Saturday Sky, taken from the safety of my front porch. Didn't want my camera to get soaked. Rain compliments of former Tropical Storm Ernesto, who seems to be confused. Doesn't he know NJ ain't the tropics? The little patch of sky is all I could get. The trees are so wet, the branches are hanging lower than usual. It's supposed to rain all tonight, and continue on with showers tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home