Friday, September 22, 2006

Something Red is Something Else

Heading out to work tonight, but just a quick post to show progress on Something Red. You can see the line of M1 stitches where you increase the ribbing, but, being ever the optomist, I hope they even out during blocking. If not, I'll try something else the next time I make this sweater. It is comfortable. We were having chilly temps the day I took this picture, and I wore it for about a half an hour, knitting needles and all, while I was at the computer. The air coming in the windows was cool, and this sweater was just enough. I never saw the point of a short sleeved cardigan before, but now I do. Just call me a slow learner.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok question... what is M1?? Still learning all the abb. for knitting. Hope you have a great weekend! I dont see no line... I think it looks great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home