Sunday, December 17, 2006

Yes, I'm Still Here...


Just haven't had time to post, or even think about it. I've done a little knitting, too. I haven't felt like working on a big project, so I'm working on some squares for the Great American Afghan, which was very popular a few years ago. As usual, I'm behind the times. I'm so not trendy! I was going to take a picture of it, but it seems to have disappeared. I think it's mixed in the with Christmas gifts I have to wrap.

On the home front, David got his hard cast off two weeks ago, and has a removable cast, which should come off this Tuesday. He'll be so happy to get off crutches, finally! On the other hand, one of my other sons has been in the hospital since late last week. After some final tests, which we hope are tomorrow, he should be released, and can get back to studying for finals. That's the plan, at least. I've been going up to the hospital every day, and everything else, including Christmas, has been put on hold until I know he's ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home