Monday, January 15, 2007

Through The Fog




That would describe my trip home this morning. Cool, drizzly, and foggy. Fortunately, not enough to be a hindrance to driving, and because of the holiday, very light traffic. I'd just finished my third 12 hour shift in a row, so I appreciated being able to get home in one piece. Another shift tonight, then I'm off for a few days.

Since I wake up only an hour or two before work, I haven't had time to knit for the past few days. I do have a work in progress, though. I'm progressing nicely through a pair of gift socks. I love Cherry Tree Hill yarn.
The socks I've made for myself from that yarn go through the washer and dryer nicely. I know it says to hand wash, but I'm not a big fan of that. Oh, yeah, notice how the yarn is wound into a nice yarn cake? That's the result of my new swift and yarn winder. Why didn't I get one of these before?

Anyway, I'll catch up more later in the week. Gotta go earns the means to keep my electricity, thus the computer, on.

Caught Alex munching on the garland around the stair banister during the holidays. Gotta love the "Who, me?" look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home