Monday, November 19, 2007

Blogging In General


One of the things I' ve realized in the last two and a half weeks is that I need to change the way I blog. When I started, I blogged a couple of times a week. After my father in law and my mother both died in April and May, I stopped blogging. A post maybe once a month, just to keep my hand in. God knows, my heart certainly wasn't in it. However, signing up for NaBloPoMo, and committing to a post a day has made me realize I need to blog more than once a month. Because of my work schedule 12-hour days, usually three-in-a-row, I find it difficult to put anything coherent together during that time. That leaves me with the rest of the week. I could manage two or three posts a week, I think.

I'm usually pretty good about sticking to commitments I make (unless it's dieting), so I will continue to blog more as the months pass. Does this count as a New Year's resolution, two months early?

This is another commitment - my treadmill. I have been working out on it at least three times a week, and four times, if I can stay awake long enough during my work days. Even if I don't lose any weight, I would like to improve my cardiovascular status and stamina.

I knitted like crazy on my Philosopher's wool sleeve, and I'm nearly done with the first sleeve - I have 14 inches done on it. Since this is a drop shoulder style, that's nearly long enough. I want to get this cardigan finished, because it's getting cold here, if that pile of seven cats on my couch is any indication. That, plus the fact that northern NJ got some snow last night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home