Saturday, November 24, 2007

Catching A Break


Woot!! I got to have last night off from work! Can you tell how happy I am about that? Our patient census really dropped yesterday, and I asked to be put on call if that happened, so I got my wish.

I did some more knitting on my philosopher's sleeve, but I wound up ripping several rows back, because I'm near the top, and I wanted a different pattern band at the top. I forgot to take a picture (actually, I fell asleep), so I'll try to take one tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow night, so I'm hoping to be put on call again.

Winter is arriving - 26 degrees at 7 am this morning, when I picked up Chris from the car repair place. Brr.

Below, my red maple in my front yard. I posted that tree earlier this week, but the picture was taken on a cloudy, overcast day. This was taken this morning. I think it's a beautiful shot of a brilliantly red tree on a brilliant late-fall day.

Tomorrow's agenda - lighting a fire under my sons so we can get the Christmas lights up outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home