Friday, November 30, 2007

The End

This is the last day of NaBloPoMo, and even though I only just woke up, and I have to leave for work in 1 hour, I'm not going to miss the last day!

I'm not eligible for any of the prizes, because I missed two days, and I started two days late, but oh well. I did get something out of this, and to me that's better than an awarded prize. I will be posting much more often now, instead of my former one or two posts a month. And, I figured out that I don't have to write a book each time I post. When time is short, a few sentences and a picture are sometimes more interesting. And, lastly, it had prodded me to quit playing so damn much spider, and do some more knitting!

Having said that, I am going to eat dinner and leave for work! I leave you with a picture of Gremmie's chubby butt: And that is truly the end!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home