Sunday, November 18, 2007

Lucy, I'm Home!!


Yay. A night off from work! It's so nice to sit here and knit and watch tv, and KNOW that the phone is not going to ring for me.

I did get called in last night. Got a call around 11:30 pm - "Are you coming in?" "um, am I supposed to?" Oh, No!! You didn't get called??? Get here fast!!" I was so close to being safe for the night. It wasn't that bad, though. I did postpartum again, and I had several patients I'd had for the last two nights, so I knew them, and it was a relatively easy night.

On the plus side, while I was sitting on the couch watching tv, thinkging, "hey, maybe things calmed down there", I did get some knitting done. I ripped the sleeve back to where I made the mistake, and reknitted it, and got a few more rows in. I also knitted some tonight, but I don't have any pictures yet. We really didn't have any daylight to speak of today, or at least that I saw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home