Monday, November 12, 2007

Meh



I did make some progress on my Philosopher's wool sleeve last night. I have about eight inches done, as shown by the photo. I realize the photo isn't that good, our lack of daylight today combined with my total lack of interest in anything at all produced that.

I don't know what's going on with me. I feel distinctly depressed today, and this happened a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure what's causing it - I keep thinking I'm starting to deal with the "empty nest syndrome", and clearly, I'm not dealing well. My nest isn't exactly empty yet, but yesterday, one of my sons, who had planned to move back home after college told me that probably wouldn't happen. Not only that, I work nights, and anyone who's home at this point works days, which means we don't see each other much. It's been hard to get used to.

Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home