Sunday, November 11, 2007

No Pictures Today

I could not get to sleep last night. Went to bed at 2 am, read for a few minutes, thought I was sleepy, so turned out the lights and went to sleep. Slept for about 20 minutes, and then I was wide awake. Gave up finally, and went out and surfed the web til 4:45 am, then woke up at 12:30 pm. Aargh. I hate that. Half the day gone already. I did knit a bit last night, and started to make progress on the Philosopher's Wool sleeve. And now that I look at it again, I'm wondering if this really is the Peacock colorway. Whatever it is, it's pretty.

Bought a treadmill today. Stuffed it in back of the Xterra with help from one of my sons, got it home, they put it together, and I think they're getting more use than I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home