Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday!! And I have The Next Three Days Off!!!

Saturday sky. Kind of murky and wintery-looking, except for all the leaves still on the trees!


And I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled I am about that!! Work has been insane lately. What the heck was going on nine months ago?? I just finished four 12-hour nights in a row. I didn't wake up until 3:30 this afternoon, less than three hours ago. While I'm really irked that I spent nearly the entire day sleeping, I really needed it.

Needless to say, I haven't knitted a single stitch in the last four days. I hope to work a little more on my Philospher's wool sweater (read: sleeve) tonight.

Speaking of night, last night we got a little precipitation. When one of the nurses came in at 3 am, she said it was kind of sleety out there. I guess winter is finally on it's way. It's been dark and murky today, and I'm hoping it's sunny tomorrow. We finally got a little bit of autumn color, and I'd like to take some photos. Coming home from work this morning, I noticed a canal in West Windsor that had some beautiful maples and oaks with nice color hanging over it. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me.
Mr. B, sitting on my messy desk, checking out the pen.

Dusty, wearing a t-shirt to keep him away from an infection on his side. Works better than an e-collar for him. He tends to get stuck between pieces of furniture when wearing an e-collar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home