Saturday, December 22, 2007

Solstice


Or, as most people know it, the first day of winter. I don't think the weatherman knows it - it's supposed to be in the high 50's tomorrow with - what else? - high winds rain, thunderstorms, locusts, frogs, whatever. And, of course, most of it is supposed to hit late tomorrow afternoon - right when I have to leave for work. It never fails.

I have been busy shopping, wrapping, and decorating, and attempting to get some baking started. I am nearly done decorating, shopping, and wrapping, so I'm hoping to get some baking action tomorrow before I go to work. Then, I get four days off! So, the baking will continue on Wednesday and Thursday.

Gremlin taking a well deserved break during helping to decorate the Christmas tree. "helping" consists of swatting ornaments off the tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home