Friday, January 11, 2008

Another Possible Start


I noticed a box under my desk today. It didn't look familiar, so I pulled it out and looked at it. Turns out its Lopi. I remember I saw a sweater in a catalogue that I loved. It was made of Lopi, and it had a rather expensive price tag. Unlike most Icelandic sweaters made of browns, blues, or greys, this one had a red body, with accent colors of burnt orange, black and burgundy. This box contains the orange and black, but not the burgundy, which I think was backordered and obviously never delivered. I could not find the exact pattern for this sweater - many of their ready made sweaters are from the knitting pattern books - but I'm still looking. So, hopefully, this will not be another item I start because I cannot wait to see what the yarn looks like when it's knitted up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home