Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Another Stretch


Tonight begins another stretch of work days, three in a row. I'm not complaining, considering that last week I only worked one full night, cancelled another night, and a short night for the third. I was on vacation for the week before that, so I was starting to get a little bored, and want to go back to work (!). How bored was I? Bored enough to wash walls, that's how bored. All the walls in my family room are now washed, and I managed to get a bit more room in my room by storing some storage containers in my closet, and I got all the Christmas wrap, ribbons, and tags organized and put in the back of my closet. I even put some extra scotch tape and scissors in with the wrap, so there won't be any great Tape and Scissors Hunt next Christmas. In theory, anyway. We'll see how that actually goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home