Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Sky

I think it was a nice day today. I'm not really sure. My son said it was really warm (at least warm for January), but by the time I got up, it was just ok. However warm it was or wasn't, we are apparently getting different weather tomorrow. I hear it could snow tomorrow night into Monday. For myself, I don't care. I'm off work all this week, but my kids have to go to work on Monday, and of course, I worry about them.

While trolling the internet yesterday, I came upon this, and ordered it. I didn't order the yarn. I have 15 skeins of a darker blue, and I'm going to swatch with that, using a natural or lighter blue for the contrast.

Saturday sky today. Taken at Hamilton Marketplace, in the Barnes and Noble parking lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home