Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, And Where The Hell's The Chocolate??

Aargh. I want a new camera. I think I want more than what my current camera does. I want more zoom, for starters. I have been looking at a Canon S5 IS (I got my son the S3 IS last year for Christmas), and my brother has a digital SLR, the Nikon D40. Someone else I know has a Canon Digital Rebel, as a matter of fact, a few people I know own that one, and they recommend it. Trouble is, all these cameras are recommended. And I don't know which one I want. I'm leaning toward the Canon S5, because I don't know if I'm ready for an SLR, and if I am, which one do I want? These are not terribly pricey cameras; they are mostly entry level. But still, it's a hunk o' money for me, so I want to make a good choice.

And now, for a lesser decision, I've really been hearing my Philosopher's wool sweater calling to me. I think it's time to put down the Clapotis, and start reworking the Philosopher's wool. I'd like to maybe wear this sweater in the next couple of months, so I'm going to work on it tonight while watching the new season of American Idol. It ain't by accident I have this week off for vacation - the first few shows of AI are always the best, IMHO.

All this decision making stressed me out tonight, so I was craving chocolate. (Heh. Who am I kidding?? I crave chocolate ALL the time!) Found one of the kids stockings and raided it for the candy kisses still in it. Yum.

And, todays two-hour snowstorm. Big, fat, fluffy white flakes. It was like being in a feather attack. One of the reasons I want a better camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home