Thursday, January 10, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

Still thinking about starting the Dale of Norway Sweater. Not that I've had time to knit anything during this week. Today is the second day of a three-day stretch for me, but in reality, it's my fourth night there, and it feels it. It's been crazy, and I'm really tired. I got home a bit early today - around 8:10, and managed to be in bed shortly after 8:30, and woke up at 4, just a while ago. I have 15 skeins of the Heilo in pansy blue, and 16 skeins of barn red, so I'm vacillating back and forth. However, I do manage to get in a row or two here and there on Clapotis. I'm still working on the Chevron Scarf, too. I bring that to work so I can knit a few rows on my break, but lately, it's been "break, what break?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home