Sunday, January 06, 2008

Frog Pond

Aargh. Just when I think all is well on my knitting project, I get to a drop-down row, and notice I'm short a few stitches. aack. So, a quick check shows me I forgot to increase at the end of a row several rows down, so it's rip time. Ripping back through Clapotis is not as easy as it sounds. You have the matter of 17 stitch markers, and twisted stitches. I did manage to rip back with no further incidents, and knitted back up to the drop down row again. I'm also seriously wondering if I'll have enough yarn to finish. I have four skeins left, and am not even halfway through. I'm going to start the fourth skein tonight, if I don't go to work. They're offering premium pay on top of the overtime, which sounds really nice, but I'm on call tomorrow night, and I know I'll be called in, and then I'm working three more days this week.


Meggie snarfing down some catnip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home