Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday Sky



That's my Saturday Sky, taken this morning around 7 am, while I was still at work. It's a very slim crescent moon through the pink clouds of sunrise. We're on the fourth floor (actually the fifth, but who's counting?), so I was able to shoot over the trees.

Last night I knitted up to another drop-stitch row on Clapotis, so I'll continue that tonight. I think I may cast on for the body of my Philosopher Wool sweater, too, this weekend. I'd like to have a couple of finished projects to show.

Made a quick trip into Princeton today to visit the yarn store there. I needed some yarn to finish a cross-stitch-needlepoint canvas I've been working on for the last, oh, I don't know, fifteen years or so? When I was married, my husband hated to see me working on anything that made me happy and relaxed. God forbid I should not be vacuuming or folding the laundry, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home