Monday, January 14, 2008

Second Day Of Vacation

I'm on vacation from work this week. Not going anywhere - just staying home, and hopefully getting somewhat organized. I did get the tree down, and all the ornaments and decorations packed away - but I haven't gotten to some of the other things I want to do. I'm trying to sort through a lot of quilting magazines and what not and get them put up on ebay - hasn't happened yet. Jon and I want to go to Asbury this week with our cameras, but I don't know if that's going to happen, either - the weather is the pits.

I have been knitting. I'm just finishing up the fourth skein of Noro on my Clapotis. I'll try to take a picture if I can just get some natural daylight.

And, last but certainly not least, Catzilla:



Otherwise known as Murray the cat. He lives with my son now. When Murray lived with us, our 93-pound golden retriever was scared to death of this cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home