Friday, January 04, 2008

So, I Go To Shop-Rite For A Few Things....

and I come out $235.24 later. I had an "uh-oh" moment in the store, because I had $200 on me, but fortunately, I was able to come up with the remaining money. It really irritates me the way food prices make a big jump at the end of the year. They go up here and there during the year, and then at the end of the year, I nearly have a heart attack while food shopping.

Knitting away on Clapotis. I knit far enough last night to drop another stitch, and I will try to knit a bit more tonight. I'm called in on call at 11 pm, and as much as I'm not enthused about that, I will certainly be able to use the money, especially after today's extravaganza at the food store.


Pushy ducks at the park a few days ago. As soon as they realized I didn't have any food, and my camera wasn't edible (they tried), they left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home