Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Uh, Oh, I Feel A Bad Case Of Startitis Coming On

A while ago, I got a lot of Dalegarn Heilo off various auctions on Ebay; and I won some of the books in other auctions. I don't have enough to start a sweater, and I have several sweaters in mind from the pattern books. Last Month, I ordered some of the odd colors that I needed to complete these sweaters from SpinBlessing. Now, all I have to do is figure out which body color I'm going to start with, and I'm all set. Except, that is, that one of my resolutions, along with blogging every day (so far, so good), and getting on my treadmill at least three times a week (ditto), is to finish a couple of languishing projects. I'm not talking about projects that I know aren't going to get finished, ever, and really should be frogged; I'm talking about the I-just-want-to-see-how-this-pattern-looks-in-this-yarn projects. You know, the ones you just have to start because you find the yarn or the pattern, or both, irresistible. So, I'm trying to resist the siren call of the Heilo sitting in my bedroom, just begging to be started. Even worse, I have an unoccupied circular needle of just the right size.


<
Dusty and Murdoch, otherwise known as Best Friends Forever,taking an illegal nap on my couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home