Thursday, February 14, 2008

Crochet and Computers That Won't Talk To Cameras

That ought to be enough "C"'s for anyone. I feel pretty frickin' frustrated right now.

I've been crocheting a lot this week due to the fact that I've been sick and didn't feel like handling a large, bulky project like my Philospher's Wool sweater, and just because I felt like it. Today is the first day I've felt remotely human; my vacation has just two more days, and I didn't accomplish anything I thought I would.

Just to add to the frustration, Eric installed the software from my new camera on the computer, and now the computer will not talk to either camera. I can't load anything, not even from my old camera, and the loading process from my old camera seems to have disappeared. They are both Canon cameras, so I don't even know if I can use the same for both, or if the computer is confused, or what.



Alex, keeping clean. We don't call him Fluffypuff for nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home