Saturday, February 16, 2008

No Saturday Sky For You

Well, there's one outside, but I don't have pictures of it. And it's too bad, because it was a nice one. It's cold outside today, but the sun is warm. You can tell we're on our way out of winter.

I crocheted my little heart out last night. I may have to change the name of my blog. It's amazing how fast I've gotten at crochet. I can bang out about five of those motifs an hour. That is, if I'm not drifting over to the computer or out to the kitchen or refereeing a cat squabble. I seem to be suffering from a short attention span this week. I put it down to the fact that I'm still stuffy, and my head feels like it's filled with styrofoam peanuts. I guess I'm lucky I'm getting anything done at all. And, I get to go back to work tomorrow.

I leave you with a picture taken a few days ago of my cats enjoying some new cat treats I got for them. I'm lucky I still have ten fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home