Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tired, Tired, Tired

Once again, I'm leaving for work in less than an hour. There has been absolutely NO knitting at chez Knitting At Night this week. There hasn't been much of anything else, either. Although, in keeping with my New Year's Resolutions, I have managed to get on the treadmill for at least thirty minutes three times this week. I did slack off on that one for two weeks, and then I was sick for a week, but I feel guilty, and am back on track, so to speak.

I am going to start a new project tomorrow. It isn't knitting or crocheting, but it's related to Easter, so I need to get my butt in gear on this one. I should be able to post a few pictures on Saturday or Sunday.

And, on the industrious squirrel front we have this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home