Monday, March 17, 2008

Bunnies And Eggs

I have more than half of the bunnies and eggs put together. However, I can't find the glue gun so I can glue them to the wreath, and I am still car-less, after a fashion. I'm still waiting for Chris to find the part to his car that he needs to fix it. However, the car is something like 16 years old, so some parts are difficult to find. And of course, this is one of the difficult ones.

I got the teleconverted lens today for my camera. Pretty nifty little item. I have to play with it a bit more.

Didn't take any pictures of the bunnies and eggs, and I'm feeling way too lazy to get up off this chair, find the camera, take the pictures, and upload them. So, I'm just going to randomly pick one of today's pictures and post it.


Ah, it's Thomas, my sweet and shy tabby cat. He is gorgeous: big green eyes, beautiful thick brown and orange tabby fur. He's still a bit semi-feral, though, even though he's lived with us for a while, but I love him dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home