Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hard To Believe It's Still Winter



The thermometer says it's only 51 outside, but I don't believe it. I've got my windows open, and I went to Target wearing shirt and jeans, no coat! The sun is warm, there's a nice warm breeze. I feel spring fever coming on, with is not a good thing, because my work schedule is a killer for the next several days. I have a gap of about six days off after that, so I hope it's nice then.

The goldfinches are completely nuts right now. I have a never ending chirpfest at my nyjer feeder. That stuff is expensive, and they go through it like there's no tomorrow.

Crocus are coming up. For a warm winter, they are blooming a bit later than I would expect.

Wonder why there's no knitting content? Unfortunately, there hasn't been any!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home