Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Need More Than 24 Hours In A Day



Sheesh!! I've been off work for three days in a row now, and I thought I would have more done by now. I'm not only talking about my crafts, I'm talking about life in general. There's always so much to do - clean up after the cats, vet appointments, grocery shopping, shopping in general, cleaning, you get the idea. I got some sewing done today, and noticed my room is a wreck again. I had everything straightened up during my week off in February, but once again, things have crept in and landed where they don't belong.

I sewed some of the bunnies and eggs that go on my wreath. The fabrics are from my stash, all of the lace and the ribbon on the right are from my stash, too. The other three ribbons and trims on the left are from AC Moore. We're lucky enough to have two Michael's and one AC Moore within 20 minutes of us. I stopped at Michael's yesterday to pick up the ribbon that winds around the wreath, and is also used for the bow. I couldn't find anything usable at AC Moore. I'm not sure about the bunnies. I don't remember what I used for the original, and being that it's nearly 20 years old, would probably not be available anyway.

I spent most of last night studying my STABLE course. There is a pre-test of 40 questions that need to be answered before the course; I have about 27 of them done. As for the rest - I'm going to have to look a little harder. I will say, that this is interesting, and I feel that I've learned a lot of new information, and I'm still nine days away from this class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home