Monday, March 24, 2008

Who Gives A Damn?

That pretty much sums up my attitude today. I feel so throughly fried today, I can't think. Four straight days of 12 hour shifts, and it was total insanity there. I was so glad to leave this morning. Unfortunately, I don't get much recharge time now. I have to be back there tomorrow night. Right now, all I want to do is vegetate and watch tv.

The needles I need to finish my sweater arrived. Am I going to work on it? Not on your life. I can see where that would go tonight - I'd spend more time frogging than knitting. My two extra skeins of Noro Silk Garden arrived, and even though they are a different dye lot than the originals, they look pretty close. When I put them with the two skeins I have left from the first dye lot, they look indistinguishable, at least from the outside. With my luck, there's probably a massive color difference inside. Am I going to knit on this tonight? Possibly. I'm really curious to see if I can pull this off, and Clapotis' pattern is a little more brain-cell friendly than the Fair Isle.

Tomorrow is my blogoversary, so I'm going to try to think of a decent post for it. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home