Sunday, March 02, 2008

Worst. Night. Ever.

Yes, I know I'm crazy!



I don't know what was wrong with Gremlin last night. He usually sleeps with me, curling up and conking out for the night. Occasionally, he will need to use the litter box during the night, so I let him out, he does what he needs to, runs back in, I close the door, and that's it for the night. Last night, every 2 hours or less, he was running around on the bed to get out. 20 minutes later, he'd be back, meowing at the other side of the door to get in. I couldn't ignore him. This cat is loud! So, not much sleep, and I'm working tonight.

Nice day today. A bit on the cold side, but I have the door in the laundry room open for some fresh air. The sun was shining in, and it was actually not bad. It's nice to feel a breeze and listen to the birds at the feeders.

I'm zipping along on Clapotis, but it's really starting to look like I will not have enough yarn to finish this at the size it is. I don't want to make it smaller, so I might just have to get another skein or two and pray the difference isn't very noticeable.

And this is my other project. It's not knitting or crocheting, but sewing. What does it look like? Bunnies, eggs? Good, because that's what it's supposed to look like. Once they're sewn together and embellished, they'll get glued to a wreath. I made one of these wreaths over 20 years ago, and it's finally looking a bit tattered, so a replacement is in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home