Friday, March 14, 2008

Yawn

It's been a long day. I had to be up at 6:30 this morning so I could get to my class on time. When you're used to working nights, and going to sleep in the morning, getting up in the morning tends to feel weird. Even with the help of an industrial size coffee, it was a long day. Eight hours talking about infant blood pressure, chems, iv's, airway, is a lot of information. I can't really complain, though, because it was all relevant to what I do for a living, and it was really useful information. Just a lot to pack into eight hours.

So. Now I get a few days off. I need to spend at least part of this weekend cleaning up my yard. I need to rake out flowerbeds, and clean up the eight million branches that fell in last weekend's storm. Right now, I'm sitting here wondering what I'm going to do tonight - Clapotis, Philosopher's Wool, afghan, or vegetate. Personally, I'm leaning towards the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home