Friday, April 11, 2008

3-0-Freakin'-9???

That was pretty much my reaction today when I stopped to get gas. $3.09/gallon. Last week I paid $2.97 and thought that was bad. Yesterday, it was $3.05, the day before; $3.03. That's a twelve-cent increase in less than a week. I just read an article how gas prices are starting to drop. Hello? Doesn't drop mean down??? And I read another article about how the oil companies are posting record profits. Cripes.

Starting today, I have nine days off from work. I have a lot to do - clean up the yard, the house, get some knitting done. I think I'll need a month for the yard and house alone.

My mom passed away one year ago today. It's been on my mind all day.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

yes, but the upside of this gas increase is that us "jersey girls" don't have to (and can't!) pump our own gas. It's like getting full service at a rate that other folks are out there pumping their own. I love that about Jersey!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home