Friday, April 04, 2008

Good Grief

After I woke up this morning, I walked into the family room, just in time to see a hawk swoop down and nab a bird off the feeder. I should have realized something was up, because I saw the squirrels crouched on the tree branches, close to the trunk. I love feeding the birds, but I really hate the feeling of providing a fly-thru McDonalds for the hawks. I'll be glad when the trees leaf out to provide more cover for them.

I knitted quite a bit on CLapotis last night. I only have 50 stitches left on the needles, and worked through more than half a skein of yarn last night. I'm not sure whether or not I'll need that last skein. I work tonight and tomorrow night, and have some family obligations on Sunday, so I'm not sure when I'll get to finish this. Soon, I hope. I'd like to decrease my UFO pile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home