Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sigh

Back to work today. And, true to form, I didn't get nearly as much done during this week off as I thought I would. I got some gardening done, but did nothing to rearrange my bedroom, or get my craft things into a more organized order(?). Does that even make sense?

On the other hand, I'm getting along on Flower Basket. I finally figured out how to "read" this knitting, so I can look at it now, and figure out where I went wrong. Makes things go a lot quicker, I'll tell ya. No more ripping. I had a heart-stopping moment last night where I was tinking back, and dropped a stitch. It zipped down a few rows so fast, I couldn't believe it. It made me think of Clapotis in Noro Silk Garden, where I have to force the stitches to drop. Anyhoo. I managed to get the stitch back up on the needle without f**king up the pattern, and continued on my merry way. Don't look for too much progress, because I work three in a row, and this is not a project I'll take to work to work on during my "break" time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home