Wednesday, April 30, 2008

There Is Actual Knitting

But no pictures of it. I'm going along on the Flower Basket Shawl, but not as fast as I'd like. And that's my own fault. I'm doing a lot of garden-center-hopping during the day, and at night, I'm busy on Flickr, blog-slogging, etc. I've been taking a lot of pictures lately, and it takes a bit of time to get them organized on Flickr.

Although our weather has cooled down considerably (it was 38 here last night!), I've been planning out more gardening. We cleared away some of the overgrown on part of the yard, and took down our pool, so now I have a new area to cover. Chris put in grass and sod, and marked off the border garden, which doesn't have much in it yet, except for some hostas, pachysandra, and some bleeding hearts.

I'll try to take a picture of Flower Basket tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home