Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back


Sunset from the seventh floor.


Wow. I was doing pretty good with the blogging-every-day. Until Friday. Nothing like a family member suddenly hospitalized to make things turn upside down. My son was hospitalized unexpectedly on Friday night, and released on Sunday. He's been pretty good, and we hope that there are no further problems, but that is uncertain at this time.

Needless to say, between last week's workathon, and then spending the better part of the weekend in the hospital with my son, I didn't get anything done.

On a brighter note, the chipmunks are back. I saw three of them today. One was on the sidewalk on the side of the house, and had a few things to say to me in chipmunk every time I walked by, and the other two were drinking the water that comes out of our sump pump. I was really happy to see these little guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home