Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Green, Green

Right now, we are in late middle spring. It's rained a lot. As a matter of fact, we had rain about an hour ago, and now I hear thunder out there, and it's getting darker by the minute. I just had to turn on my desk light, even though it's only 5 pm.

One of the upsides of all this rain is all the green. Myriad shades of green all over. Each one of my trees has a different shade of green, the trees in the wooded area behind me have more, and my grass, flowers, and bushes add more green. It's wonderful to look out when the sun is out, or for that matter, even when it's cloudy and murky like right now. There's something about all that green that makes me feel like all is well.

Q: So, why don't I knit with green more often?

Have to think about that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home