Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's Not Even An Afghan Yet!




I don't know how the cats know when I'm working on something, but they do. Last night, I decided to play around with some granny squares, made with yarn from my stash. I settled on this pattern, and started making some squares. Gremlin hopped up on the desk, sniffed around, and then settled his furry gray behind on my squares. He was insulted when I moved him around to see the directions.

These squares will be bordered with black yarn, when I get some. The majority, if not all, of the other colors will come from my stash. I have a Rubbermaid tub of acrylic yarns that I make my afhgans with, and it looks like I have most of the colors I want for this one. The afghan that is nearly finished is muted colors, burgundy, soft green, taupe, white, and gold. This one is brighter colors, bordered with black.

And, yes, I'm aware that I have a shawl to finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home