Wednesday, May 07, 2008

More OJ

I sent an email to Consumerist.com detailing my problems with the shrinking oj containers. It was published, and I got the usual assortment of good and bad comments, including a few who wondered why I reamed out the poor customer rep. Well, first of all, I didn't ream him out, but he was exasperating. He sounded bored, like he would rather be part of the conversation behind him, rather than answering my questions. Am I wrong to expect actual customer service from a customer service rep?

One thing I did find out that was interesting, is T*******a is no longer "Florida orange juice". More to the point it is now "Mostly Brazilian Orange Juice". Hmm. Someone suggested I try another brand - Florida's Natural. I might just do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home