Friday, May 30, 2008

Ohhh,

While I love my job, there are days that I really don't want to go in. Today is one of them. It has nothing to do with the job, and everything to do with the fact that it is just beautiful outside. I have four flats of impatiens that need to be planted, along with various other plants, and I want to get them in the ground before it gets to be oppressively hot outside. This is one of those days with blue skies, nice breeze and perfect temperatures - a lot like yesterday was.

We have seen some new baby squirrels around. Baby being a relative term - they are not tiny, but almost the size of an adult, but they still have that young squirrel look on them. I'll try to post some pictures of them this weekend. Although they drive me crazy by cleaning out my birdfeeders and wrecking them, too, I still enjoy taking pictures of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home