Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Really Pissed Off

At a certain well-known orange juice company, name starting with "T" and ending with "A".

I just got back from a trip to the local supermarket,which has been an experience in watching prices go up every week, when I noticed that that particular oj had new packaging, and a sticker on it which said "NEW!! SNAP-CAP!!". What it DIDN'T say was "NEW!! We knocked 7 ounces off the amount in here!"

I don't know about anyone else, but I hate the way companies shrink their packaging and hope we don't notice. I do! I called this company, and talked to a young man who sounded like he didn't really care that I was annoyed. He gave me some nonsense ab out the new packaging, and how it had to be made that size, because if they made it larger, they would have to raise the price. I pointed out to him that they had already raised the price, because I was now paying the same price for 89 ounces that I paid for 96 ounces (See how that works? I don't think he did.)

Anyway, i have to work tonight, but I'm really pissed, and i think I may wind up emailing T*******a tomorrow, because it's bad enough that I have a consumer complaint, but to talk to a bored consumer rep just makes it worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home