Friday, May 02, 2008

Ugh

Last night, I was all cozy in my fleece hoodie sweatshirt, nice fleece afghan wrapped around me, and several cats to finish off the outfit while I lolled on the couch. I wasn't feeling too good - something I ate, I guess - so was curled up on the couch in the aforementioned outfit accessorized by several cats, and I fell asleep somewhere during Seinfeld. Woke up feeling a little better, and grabbed Flower Basket, figuring I'd get a few inches done. Heh. Life had other plans. I'm knitting away, and three and a half rows later, my phone rang. I just knew what that was and I was right. So, stuffed the knitting carefully back in to the bag, grabbed my stuff, and out the door I was.

And, I work tonight and tomorrow night, so there will be no (or very little) knitting done here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home