Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Where Have All The Chipmunks Gone??

I realize that is not exactly an earth-shaking question, especially in light of all that has happened in the world in the last few days.

Last year, I had several little chipmunks running around the yard. They drove the squirrels crazy, and caused me to spend way too much time staring out the window watching their antics.

I'm sure that the squirrels had something to do with their disappearance. I know that they found one of the chipmunk food caches and raided it all winter long. I'm sorry that they seem to have disapeared. I looked forward to seeing them every day.

Do I need to get a life?

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

I don't have as many chippies this year either. We have more ground squirrels than chipmunks. Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home