Saturday, June 07, 2008

Munch, Munch, Munch


Baby Squirrel
Originally uploaded by momcat14c
I didn't take a picture of the sky today. It's a uniformly washed out pale color, which is not very attractive. And, I forgot. So there.

One of the baby squirrels that infest my birdfeeders. What's he eating? Birdseed of course. Annoying they are, but still cute.

Hey, guess what I'm doing tonight? Knitting. Yep, that's right. Even though I went to AC Moore today and got some yarn to work on one of my in-progress afghans. Don't you just love when you start a clear-out-the-stash project, and damn if you don't have to go buy more yarn for the stash so you can finish it?

It's too freakin' early in the year to be this freakin' hot. I went to Petsmart today and I thought I was going to stick to the parking lot surface.

Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home